- The FreedomFirst GROUP Wealth Coaching Program (“the Program”) is a one-time purchase program and the client’s credit card given at the time of purchase will only be charged once.
- The FreedomFirst PRIVATE Wealth Coaching Program (“the Program”) is either a renewal or a one-time purchase program depending on which package is chosen during purchase, and the client’s credit card given at the time of purchase will be set up to be charged once OR charged on a renewal depending on package purchased.
- The Program requires a valid email address, a stable Internet connection as coaching calls are done over the internet, and Microsoft Excel to be able to use 2 important spreadsheets during the course of the program.
- If your internet connection is unavailable and you are dialing in by phone for your group coaching calls, you are responsible for long distance charges depending on your phone company’s long distance plan and what country you are dialing in from and for how long.
- Once your membership is in progress, you will not be able to pause or put your account on hold during any part of your membership. The Program requires commitment on your behalf. Only medical leaves are allowed and require a doctor’s note.
- Your family member or friend joining you to participate in the program must be in your household. This means they must join the call with you in the same location or attend the other call time each week. It’s not possible for you and your family member or friend to join the same call time as you in a different location.
- Previously scheduled coaching sessions must be changed or cancelled at least 48 hours before the coaching session begins or the coaching call will be forfeited for that month. There is no credit for missed coaching sessions, or late changes. Accountability is serious, so ensure you participate in all coaching sessions, and let the coach know at least 48 hours before the call if you need to make a change.
- All membership transactions must be in US Dollars (USD), regardless of place of purchase.
- You are responsible for making all monthly payments, deposits, applicable taxes and administration fees for your membership. Should your account fall into arrears, for whatever reason, you understand that your membership activity will be suspended until all amounts in arrears have been paid in full.
- Membership in the Program is not transferable.
- Membership fees are subject to change with 30 day written or email notice, and we reserve the right to change, modify or cancel the Program as necessary.
- The Coaching relationship is in no way to be construed as psychological counseling or any type of psychotherapy. In the event that the client feels the need for professional counseling or therapy, it is the responsibility of the client to seek the care of a licensed professional. Your coach will require a written consent for you to continue coaching, in the form of an acknowledgement from such professional that coaching will not be detrimental to the best interests of the client. Any communications from such licensed professional, including the fact of such care, will be maintained on a confidential basis.
Cancellations & Refunds:
- For PRIVATE COACHING: You may cancel this Registration Contract at any time prior to midnight of the FIFTEENTH (15th) DAY after your program start date. We require students to have a 5-10 minute wrap-up call with their coach if they wish to request a cancellation/refund for their coaching. After this fifteen (15) day Registration Contract cancellation period no refunds shall be made.
- For GROUP COACHING: You may cancel this Registration Contract at any time prior to midnight of the FIFTEENTH (15th) CALENDAR DAY after the date of your first coaching call. After this fifteen (15) day cancellation period, no refunds shall be made.
- For PRIVATE COACHING: After the initial 8 week commitment period and prior to the renewal payment, clients must have a 5-10 minute wrap-up call with their coach if they wish to discontinue their coaching. No refunds/cancellation requests will be honored if made after the renewal payment has occurred.
- Bonus calls for PRIVATE COACHING must be completed within 30 days of the 8-week program completion. After the 30 day mark, additional bonus calls are forfeited.
- Cancellation of memberships shall be effective only if approved and upon written notice provided directly to the Program’s Client Care department located on the “Contact” page of the Program’s website.
- Participation and payment is based on full months. No pro-rated refund shall be made for partial months’ coaching completed.
- Your coaching program will begin immediately upon completion of your payment. A request for postponement of start date does not postpone billing, and does not change the cancellation policy which is based on date of registration.
- Any refunds issued will be refunded by your original form of payment in USD at the current exchange rate on the date of refund, however you must provide your original card details to Client Care for processing.
- The Program is not responsible for any differences in the exchange rate from the date of the original purchase and the date of the refund.
- GIFT CARD USAGE: Gift cards may be awarded as a bonus for completing one of the Harv Eker Academy programs. You forfeit the right to a refund for your originally purchased program if the gift card is used during the money back guarantee period. There is no expiration for the gift card and it can be used at any time.
Privacy & Provisions:
- You agree to release the Program and all its affiliates, agents or representatives, from any and all actions, claims, demands or damages of any kind, whether based in tort, contract, law or equity, and direct or indirect, arising from your participation in the Program. No representation or warranty of any kind is expressly made or implied as to the results you may experience from your participation in the Program. You understand that all action undertaken is performed voluntarily. Members should seek independent professional advice before undertaking any physical, business or investment actions. Coaching is not consulting.
- Should any provision of this agreement be held by a Court of competent jurisdiction to be unlawful, invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions of this agreement shall not be affected.
- This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties. Any prior representations, agreements, understandings or undertakings are hereby superseded.
This website is not intended to provide personalized legal, accounting, financial, or investment advice. Members are encouraged to seek the counsel of competent professionals with regard to such matters as interpretation of the law, proper accounting procedures, financial planning, and investment strategies. This website specifically disclaims any liability, loss, or risk which is incurred as a consequence, directly or indirectly, of the use and application of any of the contents of this work.